Just A Silly Girl Rant

It must be a dream 
I can't explain it another way
A carefully planned allusion
Weaved with deceit 
Can someone seem so new
Yet like you've known them for a lifetime?
Can someone be so similar
Yet different in all the right ways?
There must be others
I can't be the only one
Your charms are too great
To be limited to just me
Perhaps it is a dream
And a carefully planned allusion
But the time with you 
I wouldn't change for anything 
Those hours of your attention
They're all that I need
I don't mean to get too heartfelt 
We've known each other 
for but a short time
But the teenaged girl inside
Is twitter pated  
Joyful beyond belief
That a guy as great as you
Would notice someone like me

Comments

  1. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I lerve this so much. beyond words. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Now you feel what I feel c:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts