Reality
I thought I was the predator
I had your trap all set
All the plans and schemings
From that moment we first met
I laughed and praised my cleaver mind
While it rejoiced in victory
But with one stroke it ended
You managed to break free
And all the while setting up
Your trap you meant for me
I had your trap all set
All the plans and schemings
From that moment we first met
I laughed and praised my cleaver mind
While it rejoiced in victory
But with one stroke it ended
You managed to break free
And all the while setting up
Your trap you meant for me
this should be in a novel. can you just publish a book of poetry titled "The Woes of Saydee Taylor: an autobiography of how awesome I was in high school but how lame everyone else was that couldnt see it"
ReplyDelete