Dear "Stutter" by Maroon 5,
I don't think you could relate to my situation any better, even if you were written about my feelings right now. Way to be psychic. I appreciate having a song with a good beat, that's relatable for my night runs. Maroon 5 has done it again.
Sincerely,
Maroon 5's biggest fan (aka the girl who may or may not actually stutter when talking to someone who she may or may not be crushing on, which makes her look foolish, and is a cause of embarrassment)
I don't think you could relate to my situation any better, even if you were written about my feelings right now. Way to be psychic. I appreciate having a song with a good beat, that's relatable for my night runs. Maroon 5 has done it again.
Sincerely,
Maroon 5's biggest fan (aka the girl who may or may not actually stutter when talking to someone who she may or may not be crushing on, which makes her look foolish, and is a cause of embarrassment)
Comments
Post a Comment