LOVE MY FAM!





I know I've written before of the love I have for my family, but I want to direct that love today to my Taylor family (although I love all sides of my family, this post is just dedicated to them, as I am sure other posts shall be dedicated to my other sides, as well). I went down and spent a weekend with them, and it was the first time, in ever, that we were all there together since my uncle was added to the family. And I am so grateful I had the opportunity to see them all. I had a blast playing volleyball with my family (all whom have played volleyball either in High School or beyond, which resulted in me looking like a fool), going to the dance (the hick-est of dances I have ever gone too, but which I found how to have a good time), having our own dance afterwords (with my dad teaching me moves such as the fingers-dance), and all the other moments in between. I got to be reunited with family members, and gained my Samoan uncle's approval of "cool-ness". It was great to see my dad again (this summer has had an unusual number of opportunities to see him, and I couldn't be happier!) as well as my aunts, uncles, and sweet little cousins (as well as my second cousins, and Danielle). I absolutely love each and every one of them, and I am so happy I could see them. I had an absolutely wonderful weekend!

I hope each and every one of you have an amazing week! :)

Comments

Popular Posts