;)
In an attempt to lighten the mood of my blog, and to make it slightly more jovial, I have decided to show my opinion of the 9 most attractive celebrities. Enjoy :)
(in no particular order, it was too difficult to distinguish which ones were more attractive).
This is Siva. He's one of the members of "The Wanted"
Arie. He was the semi-finalist on the Bachelorette, and he's an Indie Car Racer.
Sean Farris. I know him from the movie "Forever Strong" but he as does some modeling.
Luke. He's just a cutie. Not really 'famous' but attractive none the less.
Josh. Attractive before *the cursed movie about children killing each other, which I will never see*.
Logan. He played Percy Jackson.
Adam Levine. He probably wins the most attractive award.
Kendall. He's from "Big Time Rush".
Atticus. He's a Canadian celebrity, but still gosh darn attractive...
(in no particular order, it was too difficult to distinguish which ones were more attractive).
This is Siva. He's one of the members of "The Wanted"
Arie. He was the semi-finalist on the Bachelorette, and he's an Indie Car Racer.
Sean Farris. I know him from the movie "Forever Strong" but he as does some modeling.
Luke. He's just a cutie. Not really 'famous' but attractive none the less.
Josh. Attractive before *the cursed movie about children killing each other, which I will never see*.
Logan. He played Percy Jackson.
Adam Levine. He probably wins the most attractive award.
Kendall. He's from "Big Time Rush".
Atticus. He's a Canadian celebrity, but still gosh darn attractive...
Comments
Post a Comment