Life, it has its ups and downs
Sometimes you fall
You lose it all
And feel you can't get up
But God is watching over you
To catch you when you fall
And give you back it all
When you can't get up alone
I want to thank my Lord, my God, my Savior. Without Him, I'd be lost. But because of His great Atoning sacrifice, I am not alone. My soul is not lost, and I can be under my Shepard's watchful eye. It is impossible for me to imagine all of the pain, and suffering the Lord went through for me, for my friends, for my family, and for everyone who ever lived. But because He did, He is there to comfort, guide, and help. I stand as a witness of God's eternal love, and caring for each one of His children. I also want to testify that I know my Savior loves and cares for me, and for you. This past week has been hard, but my Savior has been what's gotten me through it, and I am eternally in His debt. I want to show my gratitude to the Lord in every way I can. And I hope that all of you, if you haven't done so, can come to know of the Lord's love for you as well. :)
Sometimes you fall
You lose it all
And feel you can't get up
But God is watching over you
To catch you when you fall
And give you back it all
When you can't get up alone
I want to thank my Lord, my God, my Savior. Without Him, I'd be lost. But because of His great Atoning sacrifice, I am not alone. My soul is not lost, and I can be under my Shepard's watchful eye. It is impossible for me to imagine all of the pain, and suffering the Lord went through for me, for my friends, for my family, and for everyone who ever lived. But because He did, He is there to comfort, guide, and help. I stand as a witness of God's eternal love, and caring for each one of His children. I also want to testify that I know my Savior loves and cares for me, and for you. This past week has been hard, but my Savior has been what's gotten me through it, and I am eternally in His debt. I want to show my gratitude to the Lord in every way I can. And I hope that all of you, if you haven't done so, can come to know of the Lord's love for you as well. :)
Comments
Post a Comment