Day 1:




  1. My name is: Saydee
  2. I am 5' 11" (even if I like to claim 6')
  3. I love basketball
  4. I don't have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
  5. I am LDS
  6. My favorite color by far is orange. I am obsessed with it...
  7. I have a raspberry and blueberry smoothie practically every morning for breakfast/lunch
  8. I have three super cute sisters, and one more on the way (coming on Monday!)
  9. I am creepy stalker-like obsessed with the amazingly attractive and talented Adam Levine from Maroon 5
  10. I have, not amazing, but perdy good abs
  11. My feetsies are two different sizes by a good two sizes
  12. I am learning ASL (American Sign Language) and I am simply in love with the beautiful language
  13. I am a Jazz and Thunder fan, but my favorite player in the league is Kevin Love
  14. My favorite TV shows at the moment are the Bachelorette and Love in the Wild (I am such a girl...)
  15. I would like to become either a pediatrician or a physical therapist when I am older

Comments

Popular Posts