Catch Up on Life
Hey guys! How's it going? I feel like it's been a while since I last updated on my life, and since this is to record "my life" I might as well get started on catching both you, and myself, up on it. Let's get started.
- School is over! A choir of angels started singing when I typed that. Like literally.
- My mom has extremely high blood pressure and heart rate, so she has been on bed rest for a week and a half, and will be for another week until she has her little baby girl.
- Went to the hospital to get tested for rheumatoid arthritis. I'll keep you updated with the results.
- Just ordered a bunch of stuff to make T-shirts. Right now, I have decided to make two Maroon 5 T-shirts and one Big Bang Theory T-shirt, but that leaves me with 4 more shirts, so I need ideas!
- STILL OBSESSED WITH MAROON 5. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM! I AM CONSTANTLY LISTENING TO THEM, AND WATCHING THEIR VIDEOS. PLUS ADAM LEVINE IS A BABE!
- I have decided that Patrick Barton is the absolute greatest guy ever. He has been so nice to my mom while she's been on bed rest, and it's so sweet.
- I went to girls camp, then came home early to take care of my mommy.
- I am so bored.......so I put on make up and took random pics
That's my summer so far... hope yours is great!


Comments
Post a Comment