Best. Mutual. Ever.

Today for mutual the laurel's in my ward wrote little notes, and handed them out with roses to people in grocery stores who looked like they would need a pick-me-up. I gave one of my roses to the sweetest lady. When I gave her the rose she looked at me with tears in her eyes and said "You have no idea how much this means to me. I haven't received flowers since my husband died over a decade ago. You don't know how much these means. This means more to me than a million dollars would. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me."
Seriously, the greatest thing that's happened to me in a while. I'm going to do it again soon, and if you'd like, you should too!
Have a great week!! Love you all :)

--Saydee Ruth

Comments

  1. I love this! For sure suggesting this at our next planning meeting (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts