Are hopes foolish?
Are aspirations derived out of unrealistic fantasies?
Are silly dreams composed by one's mind in hope's of relieving one's soul from the chasm of uncertainty?
Are one's fairy tale desires worth being sought after?
Or do they leave you empty and alone?

Is love one such hopeless fantasy that shall never come true?
Or is it something that is worth fighting for?
Do I dare to dream my young heart stands a chance amid the battlefield of love?
Do I dare set my heart free among potential murders of such a special thing?
Can I allow myself to fall into the unknown without a way to return?

Should I dream I have a chance when so many before me have been torn and ripped apart?
Should I pursue this crazy dream or unravel it seem by seem?
Should I hold my heart under lock yet offer out the key?
Should I risk the pain for the chance he might love me?
If love is real and is out there still, shouldn't I head the call?

I'll take the chance, and venture out, to the remote and untold scene
But before I leave and explore the dark unknown there is one thing that I must bring to help me find my way
Please, I beg, come with me, to show the world what they seemingly forgot
Together we can prove that dreams and hopes can, indeed, come true
All that we must do is say the simple words
"I will always love you"

Comments

Popular Posts