Life Update

Just this last week I was finally cleared from visiting the hospital for my concussion, yet I can't play yet.
I have dislocated more bones then recently stated, but there's too many to write.
I don't like chemistry. Not one bit. That class is of the devil (or so my teacher says).
It's only snowed three times this entire winter!!

Wow, that's really all I have to update that's worth while, so I guess now I'll just go into pointless stuff. Haha.
I love carrots and celery and spinach. Call me crazy.
For some reason, completely unknown to me, I love the song "Sexy and I Know It"
I've realized life is funner when you take risks, and break out of your shell a little bit.
I miss my best friend, and I can't get him back. Boys and girls friendships are complicated. X(
I've been really tired lately.
I miss the Mia Maids.
I eat tons of fruits and veggies, but practically nothing else.


Wow, I should really think these blog posts out before-hand cause that was lame. Haha, oh well! Hope you guys all have an amazing week! :)

Comments

Popular Posts