New Years Resolutions

 I feel like I should write about these somewhere so I actually can be accountable for them at the end of the year, you know, do a blog post to see how I did and such. Haha, so this post is mostly for myself, but I encourage all of you to read it and maybe get some ideas for your own New Year Resolutions. :)
 Here are mine (there are a lot and some aren't the most realistic, but I want to try my best to accomplish all of them) :


  • Clean my bedroom at least once a week. I know this doesn't seem that special but I really have a problem with letting my bedroom get disgusting and then when I decide to clean it, it takes me hours, so if I can clean it once a week it will take me less time and I'll feel better because I'm always happier in cleaner areas. Haha. ;)
  • Exercise daily. This isn't typically a problem during basketball season but it is when I don't have basketball.
  • Get a job. Self explanatory haha.
  • Get my permit. I'm 16 and still don't have it, yet lately I've been driving a lot illegally... *shh, let's keep that a secret* ;)
  • Learn to dance. I want to be able to go to dances and related activities and be able to do more than that awkward jumping up and down.
  • Watch all of the episodes of both 'Friends' and 'The Big Bang Theory'. (I never said my goals were the most productive.)
  • Only eat junk food on one day of the week. Yeah, this one probably wont last long, haha).
  • Finish personal progress and get my medallion. I'm so close! :)
  • Learn 5 new hymns on the piano. (May not seem like much, but I just don't have the time for piano anymore and I don't want to lose my ability completely.)
  • Get no A-, starting next term. Haha. (This term ends in a week and my CP Chemistry class seems practically impossible to get a solid A in at this point).
  • Get my body healed. Hopefully this is something that I can accomplish because I am sick of my ribs dislocating as well as all of my other body parts.
  • Smile. I am generally a happy person, but I forget to smile a lot, and I wish I could smile more because it makes me happier and those around me happier as well. :)
  • Make a new friend. I love meeting new people and I'd love to add another friend to my social group. :)
  • Go hiking at night with a flashlight. This just seems so fun to me, I don't even know why... hahaha.
  • Read all of my English reading assignment each class. I slack off here a lot, and I don't want to, I want to be able to enjoy the books which I can't if I don't ever read, haha.
  • Learn to sign a song in ASL. I can sign songs in English ASL, but not in actually ASL with their expressions and grammar, and I would love to be able to figure out how to do that! :)
  • Write an encouraging letter to someone each week. 
  • Go to mutual. I have been so busy lately and I haven't been able to go for the past two months. Yes, I know, I'm an awful person. :/
  • Take more pictures of myself and my friends to capture my memories.
  • Blog once a week.
  • Love on another. This is something that I've been working hard on, but of course there is always improvement. 
  • Help my mom with preparations for the new baby.
  • Ease up on complaining. 
  • Love. Love life, love people, love school, love God, love my family. There's always a need for a greater improvement in love. :)

  Well those are my resolutions/goals for 2012. Hopefully I'll be able to complete all of them, and I hope you can complete your resolutions as well! I appreciate and love you all! :) Hope 2012 is amazing for all of you! :D

Comments

Popular Posts