Woah, a Saturday With Activities?!
For the first time in a rather long time I actually did something on a Saturday besides my typical laying about my home. It was a miracle. I can't even remember the last Saturday that I've done something that involved leaving my house and actually having to get ready. It was much needed.
I'll share with you the activities I did, just for fun :)
I'll share with you the activities I did, just for fun :)
- BYU vs. OREGON Men's Basketball Game with my pal Beth! BYU won by around 20 points, and I had a great time. Beth is such a fun person to be around, and I had a great time and I'm so glad that I had to opportunity to go :)
- Caroling outside of Days. So, my friend Taylor texted me and asked if I wanted to go caroling, and since I honestly had nothing better to do (I was watching Cupcake Wars and eating Cheerios out of the box) I decided to go along. It was freezing, but I still had a good time, and after I hung out with some of Taylor's friends and was able to have a really good time. :)
- Friends Marathon! I've had a lot of these lately. I stayed up watching Friends for four hours last night.... I should find a new hobby, haha
Also, my seminary teacher gave us all the challenge to read the Book of Mormon in the month of December, cover to cover. I am a day behind, which stinks, so I wont finish until January 1st at the earliest, but I'm going to try anyways. 18 pages of drawing closer to my Savior daily! I don't know what is a better way of getting into the Christmas spirit!
I hope everyone has an amazing week, and remembers to smile! I love you and the Savior and Heavenly Father love you as well, so don't let a smile slip from your face!! :)
I am so glad that you had a great day ! Mine was good too, yay ! (: I love you.
ReplyDelete