Term 1 and a bunch of other random mumbo jumbo

Term 1 is finally over! I'm so happy. Straight A's couldn't feel so good. Oh, and my ribs? They're back in place, and I'm cleared to try-out for basketball! Thank you so much to everyone who prayed for me, I couldn't have done it without them, because God's hand played a very large role in my recovery. :)

On to more depressing news, it's supposed to snow tomorrow. I'm internally weeping. Good thing I just got two new warm jackets!!

Oh, and just fyi, Maroon 5 is amazing. I've been listening to them nonstop for the past three weeks. Oh, and I wish I could rap like Nicki Minaj, my whiteness just naturally causes me to be unskilled in that area.

Also, I feel compelled to just thank Taylor and Patrick for brightening my days with their texts, even if they did leave me alone this weekend ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!! Lots of love! :)

Comments

  1. I am so glad that you are better ! I prayed for you and I know that God listened and answered all of our prayers because he knows where you are supposed to be and what you are supposed to be doing. I love you so much and I just love all of your blog posts, they brighten my day in ways that you really can't even understand ... thank you so much. I love you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Summer!! I love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts