A Smile Goes A Long Way

    The context of this title might be different than previously expected. This blog post has nothing to do with a smile from someone that lifted my spirits, yet instead has to do with my own smile that lifted my spirits. It's amazing to me how just making yourself smile leads to happiness. This past week I've been struggling to be happy, and I've taken it out on those who I cared about the most. So today, I decided to change all that, because happiness is a choice, and I wanted to choose to be happy. So I made an effort to smile, even when I was just sitting in church listening to talks, I decided to smile, and you know what's amazing? By the end of church I was genuinely happy, and was smiling automatically.

    I challenge you to if you're feeling down to smile, because it will lift your spirits, and lighten your burden! :)

Comments

Popular Posts