Patriarchal Blessings

       If you haven't gotten your Patriarchal Blessing, please consider getting it, it's the most amazing and spiritual thing of which I have ever received. It's personalized scripture to help guide your life, and it has already helped me and I've only had it for a little over two weeks.

       I've been going through a difficult time, it wasn't my own trial or adversity that needed over coming, but it was my friend's. I have to watch him struggle to find meaning and purpose, and it breaks my heart. I've been contemplating what I could do to help because nothing I've tried has seemed to help. Then I read my Patriarchal Blessing, in my blessing it addressed exactly what I need to do in these types of situations and I was dumbfounded. Not only do I now know how I can help my friend, but my testimony of my Father in Heaven has grown dramatically. I've been blessed to know that He truly does know me individually, and knows what I am going to go through in my life and how to help me. It's truly such an amazing feeling.

       I am so grateful to have been able to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints so that I could receive my Patriarchal Blessing, and again, if you haven't received yours I urge you to prepare to get it :)

Comments

Popular Posts