Catch Up

I had a dream about zombies, so therefore I decided the only proper thing to do was to be a zombie for Halloween.

My sternum still hurts after seven months, I'm finally going to the doctor. (hopefully this week).

I just had SEOP's. Now I'm stressing about my future, and I'm only a sophomore in High School.

My room's messy again. I should clean it.

I REALLY NEED to practice basketball if I want to make the team this year.

My sternum still really freaking hurts. And is still hurting, I can barely move.

Loving Maroon 5.

I'm going to be a physical therapist when I get older.

I'm going to start saving money for college.

I need to start eating healthier.

Stop hurting stupid sternum...

I need to do more Ab workouts.

I'm an expensive child. My poor parents...

I've been deemed a social outcast because I very strongly dislike Harry Potter and Dr. Who

I really want a carrot

This past week I worked hard on not procrastinating, and I've done better in school already.

Black holes alter the law of physics and it hurts my brain to try to understand it.

One day, my body will stop hurting. Someday...

I'm sick of glasses.

I went to bed at 9:30 on a Friday night. My life is pathetic.

My AP World grade is back up to an A. Straight A's feels nice.

I love my friends.

I love my family.

I love God.

I hate hurting.

Sometimes, people can annoy you, but if you can be nice to them then they'll be nice back. I found that out from personal experience.

Well there you go, there's the basic summary of my life since I last posted. Hopefully I'll get better at writing more often! :)

Comments

  1. I love you and your crazy beautiful life ! I'm sorry about your sternum and if I was told that I couldn't play volleyball because of my sternum, I would cry too. I'm really sorry. Just know that you're in my prayers (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts