Something's up

         You know somethings wrong with your outlook on life when you try to think of 5 good things about yourself and you can't even come up with one... I need some serious help... especially cause I could just list and list great qualities on others, yet I don't find any in myself... I'm kind of afraid to, because either I feel prideful OR someone tells me otherwise... yeah, I need help. Anyone willing to listen to me vent all my feelings for hours? if so CALL ME UP! Haha, well, OK, not just ANYONE, but I think I need therapy... if only tonight wasn't a school night otherwise I'd call my buddie up and annoy him with my complaining and venting... but really, this isn't healthy, and I know that, yet I can't seem to get myself to think otherwise of myself. And what's worse is when people start telling me stuff that I'm *supposedly* good at, cause it just makes things worse... hmm... this is really a depressing post... people are probably going to be concerned for me... but oh wellz... it's the truth... and it feels good to vent a little...

Comments

  1. I'm sorry, I feel like that a little bit too. It's not fun. Call me ! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts