No School: Labor Day!

        With school being going on for only two weeks, I am already in great need of a vacation. Thank goodness for Labor Day!! An extra day to finish all of my homework, woo! But I must say, I am getting in the hang of things, and my homework has become less strenuous and more of a manageable task. I am also enjoying most of my classes now, and have already been able to make some new friends, so that's good! I am hoping that this school year can continue to progress and be a good one. But I am so excited for basketball season to start! I've been taking a basketball/volleyball class this year, and we've been playing 2-2 tournaments every class and it's been fun, I've been able to become a better ball handler, rebounder and offensive player! I can't wait to have the actual season start, though I am enjoying playing guys and kicking their butts. It's fun to see them go easy at first because I'm a girl, then to see the look of shock on their faces when I can actually play... :) Anyways, that class is fun, and I've met some awesome people there, but... I don't know where I was going with this... haha so I guess, HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!

Comments

Popular Posts