Great Day Yesterday!! :D

            Yesterday was definitely one of the best days I've had since school started. It gave me a chance to take a break from the stress of school work, and to finally be happy again. Granted yesterday wasn't a completely homework free day, but I was able to get all of my homework done in the morning to make way for the great Saturday, which I was unaware I was going to have.

             Now by this point, some of you may be curious as to what made my Saturday so great, and to those who are interested I shall tell you, but if you really don't care, you can stop reading here, I don't mind. ;)

            OK- So! My best buddy Patrick came over and that's when all of the fun started ;) My little sisters love Patrick so as soon as they heard he was coming over they were beyond ecstatic. So the rest of our Saturday entailed the following:

  1. Watching TV (seeing this man who then became a women and is now a model...)
  2. Spinning my sisters around in a chair, for an hour
  3. Acting out different emotions
  4. Beating my high-score on Fruit Ninja's Arcade Mode (it's now 1120)
  5. My mom giving us a lecture on being happy
  6. My little sisters doing Patrick's hair
  7. My little sisters doing both Patrick's and my make-up  
  8. Barbie Princess Charm School with my little sisters... (not my favorite item on our days list of activities)
  9. My mothers homemade curry with tofu!
  10. The Creamery ice-cream :)
  11. Watching Hercules with my little sisters
  12. Patrick and I putting my little sisters to bed
  13. Laughing with my mom as she almost broke a child's chair (it was really the pencil snapping)
  14. Smiling
  15. Laughing
  16. Being in the best mood I have been for weeks :)





















         So that was the basics of my day yesterday, and since I had so much fun I took pictures... here they are ;)

Comments

Popular Posts