Summer Homework
OK, so after the numerous posts I've already written on this subject, here's another one! I'm almost finished with AP World History summer-work! I'm so freaking excited. I've finished the book, the 2 multiple choice tests, and one of the six essays. Now that may not sound impressive to you, but if you consider how much work I've been doing, you'd be very impressed. Now all that's left is five more essays and my English work. Plus I still need to read the Drivers Ed handbook, because it is my goal to get my permit before I start school. (Just ignore the fact that I've been 15 for over seven months...) So I've still got a long way to go, but it feels so good to be as far as I am!! WOO! I'm going to go finish another essay! Finish two more tomorrow, and then two more on Thursday (I'm writing one during the off time at Education Week and the other in my spare time at home). Once I finish I'm going to start on my English work and then I'm cramming for the Permit Test on Friday and "hopefully" (fingers crossed) I'm going to take it on Saturday. Let's hope this all works out!
Comments
Post a Comment