I Haven't Written A Lengthy Post For A While...

...maybe I'll try to write a lengthier one. Like one just saying random things about my life or something. Sure, why not? I don't have anything better to do, besides homework, but psh, where's the fun in that? ;)

    So school has started (as I'm sure you'd be aware if you have read my many previous posts) and in all honesty it's not as awful as I thought it would be. Most of my classes are actually perdy fun, and I've enjoyed them. All except my math class, I mean I don't hate math, it's just everyone I sit by is quiet, and where's the fun in that?? Haha. The rest of my classes are perdy much a party, so that's fun :) Plus, the fact that I get to see my amazing friends who just brighten my life is amazing. (Especially Beth, Taylor and Patrick. Haha, you guys are awesome!)

    Of course, there have been some conflicts outside of school which haven't been great. I mean I've been having to do tons of homework, and I haven't had much free time, plus I had to say good-bye to my dear sweet friend, due to our paths changing their courses. But there have also been some major pluses in things such as, getting 100% on this extremely hard English test, partying with my family, going to a football game, making cupcakes with Patrick to give to people, chatting with my friend Taylor "the boy" on facebook for hours because he can always find a way for me to smile, plus going to seminary has been fun, and I've just laughed a lot. But then again, I've also cried a lot. It's just been a week of conflicting emotions for me I guess, but then again, I'm alive so what don't I have to be grateful for?

   OK, randomness time. I've been freaking addicted to the music from EVITA. It's a strange plot for a musical, but for some reason I've been addicted to the songs "Waltz for Eva and Che" "Oh! What a Circus" and "High Flying Adored". Plus, I've fallen in love with the band of Maroon 5. And who knew I'd be addicted to stupid shows? Like I honestly can't live without my stupid reality TV shows :/ Like the Bachelor Pad? OH MY GOSH! Kasey and Vienna need to go. Just saying.

    Also, just some more weird things, I have found my top 3 favorite (weird and random) things to do!

1. Running around going "woossshhhh!" with my arms stretched out behind me. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do, it's a fun things to do in the hallways to see if you can dash in and out of people. Besides, I swear you run twice as fast that way.
2. Flapping my arms like a bird, and randomly jumping and moving my arms. Bird noises just add to the effect.
3. Poking people in the stomach. I don't know, but I have like this strange urge to always poke people in their stomachs. Maybe I'm checking for abs? Who knows, but for some reason I love to do it... haha

     But now I'm in the mood to do a my current favorites list, should I? Yeah! Why not?
1, 2 and 3 have already been named, so let's start with four.
4. Dancing around and pretending to sing like Antonio Banderas... yes, I do that... but it's just so fun! (I also do that with Maroon 5, and the Script...)
5. Hugs. I've really needed hugs the past little while, and I'm so glad I've been able to get some, they are such a mood brightener. I had a bunch of kids the first day of school run up to me and hug me, and it totally made my day. Plus I got some much needed hugs this weekend, that finally let me smile again.
6. Turkey. I just eat sandwich meat plain, all the time, and it's freaking amazing. Especially Costco's Herb Crusted Turkey, yum!
7. I already said this but the Bachelor Pad. I hate that I'm so addicted to this show, but I can't help but watch it every week...
8. Great Value's Macaroni and Cheese Spirals. It's better than Kraft. It's wonderful! :) Seriously, it's probably my favorite food.
9. Make-up. I've fallen in love with eye make-up, but given up on my face. It's getting all acne covered and stuff, and I've perdy much just given up on it... but oh wellz. If I can make my eyes look awesome then, who really cares?
10. Being weird. As you may not have got from what I've already stated I'm a weird person, and I freaking love it. I'm so immature it's amazing. Just so you know!
11. Fruit Ninja. This game must be my drug or something... I play it all the time. I'm currently trying to defeat my previous high score of 1033. It's too low. IT MUST BE HIGHER! *hehehehe* *eye twitch* *hehe*

    So there ya'll go! I wrote a long post for the first time in a little while! Haha, I hope that you all can have a wonderful day and week and year and life! :P

Comments

  1. Okay, only one thing to comment about: 1033 ?! That is your highest fruit ninja score ?! Mine is like 200, maybe !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah... it's not quite high enough to satisfy my needs though hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts