The Day of Interesting Events
Today was definitely an interesting day, to say the least. I was awoken far too early this morning by my sisters blasting Justin Bieber, and if you know me, you know that neither of those things are good to do: 1. Wake me up early and 2. Force me to listen to Justin Bieber music. So finally after yelling at them (like the kind and nice sister I am) they turned it off and I was able to fall back asleep. This "sleep" was more like ten minutes of happiness before being awoken by my mother's screams coming from the room next to mine. I get out of bed, grumpy and annoyed, since I was beyond tired. Turns out, there was a medium sized spider in my younger sisters room and she couldn't suck it up with the vacuum. I start laughing at this sad display, pick up a shoe, kill the spider, and then return to my room to try to get some more sleep. About an hour later my sleep was interrupted for the final time, with loud screaming and so many tears I couldn't make out anything more than "Zoe's....room.....tarantula...." (all intermixed between the crying and screaming). So I go upstairs and get a bowl and capture the lovely little tarantula. I was now faced with the task of removing it from the upstairs bedroom and getting it outside, or dead. Though, my mom was sure that this task was far too much for me to handle and insisted that my cousin come up here and take it outside to kill it.
After the spider incidents were over, you'd think all would be fine and dandy right? Haha wrong, no instead my little sister on the way back from the store got herself tangled in the seatbelt so badly that we couldn't get her out, even the car dealership couldn't remove her from the seatbelt, so they had to cut her out...
Today was a lovely day, I tried to nap and got kicked in the face... :/ Though I must thank my dear friends Patrick and Bethany for saving my day. (Sorry Patrick for my annoying sisters, that must've been awful). Anyways today was definitely a memorable one. :)
After the spider incidents were over, you'd think all would be fine and dandy right? Haha wrong, no instead my little sister on the way back from the store got herself tangled in the seatbelt so badly that we couldn't get her out, even the car dealership couldn't remove her from the seatbelt, so they had to cut her out...
Today was a lovely day, I tried to nap and got kicked in the face... :/ Though I must thank my dear friends Patrick and Bethany for saving my day. (Sorry Patrick for my annoying sisters, that must've been awful). Anyways today was definitely a memorable one. :)
Haha that sounds so funny. (: I'm sure it will be very, very memorable. My favorite part is your sisters seatbelt incident. Haha. (:
ReplyDeleteThey had to cut her out?! bahahahaha!!!!! LOVE YOU (:
ReplyDelete