Rewind

      Can one wish to be able to have the ability to rewind time? To be able to erase the minds of others? To forget our mistakes? so that in the end life would have no sadness, no pain, no hardships? Wishing is all I'll ever be able to do. I'll never be able to live life without pain, that's not in God's plan for me. But sometimes I still wish. I wish I could just forget nights like tonight. I wish I could rewind time, to cover up my mistakes. Fix my problems. But I can't. Time will fix this, maybe not in the way I want, but it'll heal. All be mended. One way or another. I just wish I didn't have to repair it. It's much easier to have something that was never broken, then to have it fixed once it's been smashed. "You can't resurrect the setting sun. You can't reverse a bullet from a gun"

Comments

Popular Posts