Youth Conference!
So imagine 105 degree weather, freezing glacial run-off water the color of chocolate milk, 27 teenagers, squirt guns, getting suddenly pulled off of the back of rafting boats, laughing, smiling, spiritual enlightenment, sunburns and tons of sandy wind and you can see how my weekend was! I had a great time at youth conference, except if we do that again, I vote no to the squirt guns, because that water was cold, and I did not want to get more wet then I needed to. (For those of you who don't know me, I get cold really easily, and I stay cold, so even in 105 degree weather when I got wet, even in the slightest, I started to shiver, I got goose-bumps and I couldn't stop my teeth from chattering). I also didn't appreciate my friend Jacob finding it so funny to pull me off the back of the boat when I wasn't paying attention. I literally almost killed him, I didn't, but I was close, but now I feel bad, so sorry Jacob! But in reality it was fun, I could've lived without the sand blowing constantly into my eyes, and the bird that wouldn't shut up all night, but I still was able to have a good time, and draw closer to my ward members and to my Heavenly Father. :)
Comments
Post a Comment