My twins

      I've been missing my twins :(. Come back from China! I very rarely get out of the house, and I miss you guys so much. Grandma, you better get me some pictures!

      But in other news, I'm still sitting at home, doing nothing. Well sometimes I get together with Patrick, or Kyle, or Elias, or even rarer Bethany. But mainly I just sit at home. Today, I laid in bed for hours, listening to music, and reading past journal entries. *Sigh* I need a life. Haha, maybe I should actually stop being lazy... maybe... hmm... that's a possibility. But I do appreciate those of you who save me from my boredom. You know what else I need to do? Read my AP World History book... I'm only on page thirty... hehe.

                   Well that was a fun little post of me complaining, but seriously twins come back!!

Comments

Popular Posts