Zombies!
So today, I was able to have an amazing day!! I first was able to party it up with my amazing family whom I love so much! (Even if the play we saw was horrible!) I had a great time with that at PPC. I [while there] went on a caffeine high! (You see I don't really drink soda often. Because I only like mixes of Diet Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, Diet Pepsi and now Mountain Dew, but when I do get the privilege of having them all I drink so much, and then I go completely insane!!) After words, my little sister and I partied it up in the car while the rest of my family went to Costco and Buy Low.
When I got home, I was able to gather props for a movie I needed to film for Drama then went to my friends house to film it. BUT we waited around for an hour and a half while we waited for our main character to show up. But when he finally came, we got Zombified and started to film. I got to get creepy make-up and got to creepily bang on the window and chase. It was a blast. One of the funnest nights I've had in a long time.
After filming, my friends and I just kinda chilled and had a good time. :) I'm happy to say, that today's been one of the best days I've had in a while. :D
When I got home, I was able to gather props for a movie I needed to film for Drama then went to my friends house to film it. BUT we waited around for an hour and a half while we waited for our main character to show up. But when he finally came, we got Zombified and started to film. I got to get creepy make-up and got to creepily bang on the window and chase. It was a blast. One of the funnest nights I've had in a long time.
After filming, my friends and I just kinda chilled and had a good time. :) I'm happy to say, that today's been one of the best days I've had in a while. :D
Comments
Post a Comment