School?
It's the last stretch of the school year, and things are coming to a close. Testing's finished. Almost all of my major projects are over with. And the school year wouldn't be finished without... SUMMER HOMEWORK (boo... I mean *yay*). I just ...can't... ...wait... *woo...*
As I've been reflecting the past school year (yes, I have too much time on my hands and I already know I'm a nerd, you don't need to be subconsciously thinking it about me) I've realized I've had a perdy good year, overall. I was able to maintain straight A's. I never missed a day of Early Morning Seminary. I made a lot of new friends. I smiled a lot. I ran my fastest mile. ever. I played on the basketball team. I laughed - maybe a little too much. I broke a record in my weight training class. I was able to overcome [partially] my fear of speaking / presenting in public. I slept for nine hours everyday for three terms. I slept four hours everyday during the last term. I sent a ton of texts. I got to be a zombie. I got to work with some amazing peer tutor kids. I partied at the football games. AND I wasn't afraid of being myself. (Which was a problem for some people, but I enjoyed myself, and it amazes me I still have some of the friends I have haha).
Freshman year at Timpview High was a good one - but in all fairness I can't wait for it to be finished, and for the bliss and nothingness of summer. (OK not really the "nothingness" cause I know I'm going to get so freaking bored, it's not even funny). Anywoo Happy End of the School Year!
As I've been reflecting the past school year (yes, I have too much time on my hands and I already know I'm a nerd, you don't need to be subconsciously thinking it about me) I've realized I've had a perdy good year, overall. I was able to maintain straight A's. I never missed a day of Early Morning Seminary. I made a lot of new friends. I smiled a lot. I ran my fastest mile. ever. I played on the basketball team. I laughed - maybe a little too much. I broke a record in my weight training class. I was able to overcome [partially] my fear of speaking / presenting in public. I slept for nine hours everyday for three terms. I slept four hours everyday during the last term. I sent a ton of texts. I got to be a zombie. I got to work with some amazing peer tutor kids. I partied at the football games. AND I wasn't afraid of being myself. (Which was a problem for some people, but I enjoyed myself, and it amazes me I still have some of the friends I have haha).
Freshman year at Timpview High was a good one - but in all fairness I can't wait for it to be finished, and for the bliss and nothingness of summer. (OK not really the "nothingness" cause I know I'm going to get so freaking bored, it's not even funny). Anywoo Happy End of the School Year!
I love this post! You are an amazing girl. I am shocked that you got 9 hours of sleep most nights... that is basically impossible for me!! Can't wait to see you this summer!
ReplyDeleteMe too! 9 hours a night. . maybe you DO have just a little too much time on your hands. (; Haha Saydee, I love reading your posts more than you can even imagine! I can't wait for this summer either and I definately have to come up and stay with you for a week or two. . if I have time! (: And Danielle, too.
ReplyDelete