Bucket List (Aahh, I was tagged!)
I've never even considered anything that I would put on a bucket list before now but, Summer tagged me in hers so I guess I better start considering one shouldn't I? Well let's see how this goes...
1. Sit court-side at a NBA game
2. Ride the biggest roller coaster in the world
3. Workout all day
4. Go to Greece
5. Get married in the temple!
6. Drive
7. Read all of the books of scripture in under a year
8. Learn to cook freaking amazing desserts
Haha, that's a kind of wimpy bucket list, but oh well. That's all I got (so far) :)
1. Sit court-side at a NBA game
2. Ride the biggest roller coaster in the world
3. Workout all day
4. Go to Greece
5. Get married in the temple!
6. Drive
7. Read all of the books of scripture in under a year
8. Learn to cook freaking amazing desserts
Haha, that's a kind of wimpy bucket list, but oh well. That's all I got (so far) :)
I love it! It's awesome.(:
ReplyDelete