:/
Sometimes things happen we can't control, and sometimes things happen that you can control. It's hard to see the consequences of your actions unfold in front of you. Especially when you still stand next to the choice you made even if the consequence is hard, and painful. Even though life has suddenly gone for a wild turn, causing some pain and anguish, I know that the Lord is there. I've already felt His comfort. I know he will continue to comfort me as well. And I know that with Him I can carry on :)
John 13:
34A new commandment I give unto you, That ye alove one another; as I have loved you, that ye also blove one another.
John 13:
34A new commandment I give unto you, That ye alove one another; as I have loved you, that ye also blove one another.
Comments
Post a Comment