Testimonies

             One of my favorite things, is to hear the testimonies of those I love and care about. Plus I believe the most attractive trait a boy can have is a testimony of Jesus Christ. Today during fast and testimony meeting, two of my closest and dearest friends made their way to the podium. Both with tears streaming down their faces exclaimed to the ward, they had a testimony of the truthfulness of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Their testimonies touched me, and made me ponder on my testimony. I felt so inclined to bear my testimony, but their wasn't time for me to stand up, so I ended up baring my testimony in Young Womens.

              I just want to let you guys know, that I have a testimony of this gospel. Of prayer. Of the happiness that this gospel can bring into your life. I know without a doubt that God loves me, and that He loves everyone on this earth. He's always been there to answer my prayers. I am so thankful to be apart of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and I hope that you can find the peace and happiness that I have as well. :)

Comments

Popular Posts