Random Quiz

1. Where did you take your profile pic?
 At a photoshoot
2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
 Sweats and a T-Shirt :)
3. What is your current problem?
 I have to go to school tomorrow.
4. What makes you happy most?
 Talking to my friends
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
 Somebody's Me
6. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
 Haley Williams
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
 When I was little
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
 Yes, everyone tells me that I look like Taylor Swift... I don't see it
10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
  Depends on what you count as kiddie shows and movies. I love Disney :)
11. Do you speak any language?
 Nope :)
12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
 Not Really
13. Do you ever watch MTV?
 No
14. What's something that really annoys you?
 Hmm... I'm not sure
Chapter 1:



===============





1. Middle name
 Ruth
2. Nickname(s):
 Sayderz
3. Current location:
Provo, Utah
4. Eye color:
 Bluish Greenish

Chapter 2:



===============





1. Do you get along with your parent(s):
 Yes
2.Are your parents married/separated/divorced:
 They are divorced, but my mom remarried
3. Do you have any Siblings ?
 Yes

Chapter 3: Favorites



===============





1. Ice Cream:
 Phish Food
2. Season:
 Summer
3. Shampoo/conditioner:
 What ever's in the shower

Chapter 4: Do You..



===============





1. Dance in the shower?
 Nope
2. Do you write on your hand?
 All the time
3. Call people back ?
 Not usually
4. Believe in love?
 Not really
6. Any bad habits?
 I fingerspell whatever I'm thinking about, ALL THE TIME
7. Any mental health issues?
 I've only killed 2, or 3, or 15 people... no biggie :P
Chapter 5: Have You..



===============





1. Broken a bone?
 No
2. Sprained anything?
 Ehh, my ankle and my wrist multiple times. I'm used to it
3. Had physical therapy?
 No
4. Gotten stitches?
 Unless you count to stitch you up after surgery
5.Taken painkillers?
 Yes
6. Gone scuba diving or snorkleing?
 Can't say I have
7. Been stung by a bee?
 Oh ya
8. Thrown up at the dentist?
 People do that?
9. Sworn in front of your parents?
 Once when I was little, but I didn't know what I was saying
10. Had detention?
 No, I'm an angel >:)
Chapter 6: Who/What was the last



===============





1. Movie(s):
 Forever Strong
2. Three people to text you?
 Said, Abby, and Patrick maybe?
3. Person you called?
 Haha, I don't call people
4. Person you hugged?
 Hmm... I don't know
5. Person you kissed?
 no one
6. Person you tackled?
 Hmm... too many :P
7. Person you talked to on IM
 Does facebook chat count? If so Said :)
8. Thing you touched?
 My computer, I'm touching it at this very moment. *gasp*
9. Thing you ate?
 Pita Pizza
10. Thing you drank?
 Water
11. Thing you said?
 That's awkward

Comments

Popular Posts