Is this real?
Or am I just looking for something to feel?
I can’t help but doubt the feelings inside
Wish they’d stay there and hide
But their fighting and won’t let me give up on you

Comments

  1. I love you and that you are so musical and spiritual and you just let yourself be inspired. You are such a beautiful example and a bright light in my life and I love and thank you for that. :) You just let yourself be free and live how you should live and just let life go on how it's suppost to go on. You don't have a care in the world and it seems as though your life is perfect. :) Don't ever chane, and I do mean EVER. :) I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer, you're far too kind :) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts