Happiness Comes in Many Shapes and Forms. What are yours??
There are many things in life that promote happiness. I decided I would share an abridged version of my list :)
- Music. I love music. All music. (Mainly Rock and Alternative at the moment) Some of my favorite bands and singers?? Paramore. The Script. Lifehouse. Call the Cops!. Taylor Swift. Stereo Skyline. Hey Monday. Daughtry. Breaking Benjamin. Eleventyseven. Yellowcard. Allison Iraheta. Emily Osment. Skillet. Secondhand Serenade. Kanye West. And the list goes on...
- Sunshine. Honestly who doesn't love sunshine? It provides warmth, and just overall joy. And I've been missing it dearly this winter.
- Basketball. There's not many things that can compare to the feeling of swishing a jump-shot, penetrating and driving to the rim, and the support of teammates. When I step on the court, I forget the world around me, and get involved in the best game on earth.
- My friends. Honestly, I love them to death. Who knows where I'd be without them. They bring a smile to my face just by being in my presence. They are funny and entertaining. We don't even need to be doing anything for my life to be better :)
- Texting. It's so simple. And allows you to stay connected. Plus, as of late, I've had some ...interesting... conversations. :)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love being apart of it. I love being able to go to church every Sunday. I love seminary, and my teacher, and everyone in my class. I love reading the scriptures. And I love General Conference! (Less than a week!!)
- Food. Happiness is definitely found here. I love to eat. I love it. :)
- My family. Funny, loving and supportive. What else does a girl need?
- Hugs. :)
- Smiles :D
- Exercising. Even though I am an extremely lazy person, I love to exercise. I love to run, and I love to lift weights. Even though I'm definitely not the best, I enjoy it very much. Something about forgetting the world around you, and just focusing on something helps you find peace and happiness.
- Going for walks. Especially with others. Something about being outside that just clears the mind and allows for peace. I also find out a lot about myself, and others while doing so.
- Easter candy. I don't know what it is about it, but that stuff is amazing. Cadbury Mini Eggs, and Cadbury Caramel Eggs are probably my most favorite things on the planet. Anyone who happens to get me some instantly made my favorite persons list. They are one of my weaknesses.
- Psych. If you haven't seen Psych, you live a sad life. It is probably one of the best TV shows out there. I love it! It's funny, but not stupid funny like some shows I've seen. It's one of the ways I like to wind down at the end of the day.
- Modern Family. Another amazing TV show. Hilarious.
- Summer Nights. Nothing else is better than lying out under the stars on a warm summer night, either by yourself or with others.
Think about it, what are the things that bring you the most happiness?
Comments
Post a Comment