Time To Catch Up

Wow, lately I haven't even had time to sit down and enjoy the time to post on this little blog of mine. I've been busy with school work, my church calling, basketball season coming to it's close, and being sick (I was sick for an entire month with a slight cold, but it got really bad last week, and I had to suffer through school with a headache and sore throat). But now I've decided to take some time and post about what's been up in my life.

Honestly though, not much has happened, basketball has consumed my life, and now I am so sad and depressed that my last game is this week. I have loved playing this season, and love every single girl on my team, and my coach is one of the nicest, and funny people I know who knows their way around a basketball court. I am so sad that the season is over, but I have enjoyed every minute of it.

Now I think I'm going to post some of my momentary addictions, hope you don't mind.

  1. SEMINARY! I love that place with a burning passion. I love the spiritual insight that's always there, and the peace and happiness that is always found. Seminary is such an amazing start to my day, and I look forward to going and feeling that peace.
  2. So I guess along with Seminary comes the DOCTRINE AND COVENANTS. That's what we've been studying in Seminary, and I'm so glad that we are. I've never really thought much about D&C but since I've started reading it, I've been wondering why. The revelations provide such amazing spiritual enlightenment, I challenge anyone who hasn't read the Doctrine and Covenants to do so.
  3. Off from the spiritual side of my new addictions, the next on the list is HERSHEY'S COOKIES AND CREAM CHOCOLATE BARS. I could just eat, and eat, and eat these things. I love 'em so much. I .always try to have these things handy along with a pack of 5 GUM. I love food, and these things are just like a must in my opinion as of late. (Yes, I'm not the most healthy eater there is, but you know every girl has her weakness, and this is one of them the other being, believe it or not, celery and carrots :)
  4. MUSIC! Well actually that's not a new addiction, but I am always jamming out to it. I have though made some discoveries in the music department that I love, :) Ever heard of the band CALL THE COPS! ? If not you should check them out, I'm loving their song 'Get Close' right now, but all their music is good. I also am liking Emily Osment's EP 'All The Right Wrongs' great great songs on that EP. Paramore is still a MUST on my music list, but I also am enjoying Taylor Swift's latest album Speak Now (and have been since it first came out). Favorite songs for the moment? JUST A DREAM, by Nelly, BACK TO DECEMBER and HAUNTED by Taylor Swift, GET CLOSE by Call The Cops!, AVERAGE GIRL and WHAT ABOUT ME by Emily Osment, and GIVE ME A SIGN by Breaking Benjamin.
  5. Books! Last two books I've read? Sphinx's Queen, and The Golden Spiral. Both great books, but they are both sequels so I would suggest first reading Sphinx's Princess, and The Hourglass Door. But I still am in love with those books. Other books I recommend, THE MAXIMUM RIDE SERIES, I love that series and am looking forward to Valentines Day only so I can get the seventh book in the series, THE BRIGHT BLUE MIRACLE is such a fun and quick read I recommend that one as well, TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD, I'm reading it in English and it truely is a great read :)
There you go! We caught up, and I hope you gained a little something by reading this :) Have a great week, and remember to smile :)

Comments

  1. Saydee.....you are AWESOME! You inspire me everyday to be better! I love ya! Oh...and if you EVER - and I mean EVER - do what you did to me this afternoon again...YOU WILL DIE! :) But a nice death, because I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saydee!!! I love you! You are seriously inspiring and amazing! Oh. . . and by the way. . . what did you do to your mother?!!?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts