Happiness
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain"
That quote is so true! I just returned from playing the worst basketball game in my life, my team and I really struggled, and honestly we all played horribly, but what most of my teammates failed to understand after the game is that you live, you learn, and you move on.
We honestly played really bad, but we can't go back and change it. What we need to do is look back at our mistakes, and learn from them. This game was a learning experience, and now, hopefully, we will never play that badly again.
One of my favorite quotes is from Michael Jordan and it states, "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
That is such a good quote! Even one of the best players in the NBA has failed, but he was able to learn from his mistakes, and not dwell on them. I think that's such a good example.
You're life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful :)
Comments
Post a Comment