Basketball
It's been awhile since I last wrote, and I'm sorry. I've been so busy lately with basketball. Practice everyday for two hours, watching Jazz games, and now I've been around trying to sell some holiday cards as fundraising for my basketball team... it's been heaven! :) So I've been trying to get basketball done, and to get all my school work done as well. So I've been very busy.
So not to worry, I haven't died. But I have gone to heaven. Basketball is my life. I am so happy that can play it. And yes, I know I am obsessed, but if you have to be obsessed with anything why not have it be an amazingly awesome sport? Haha.
First game of the season starts tomorrow, followed on Tuesday by our second game of the season, on on Wednesday by our third game of the season. So come on freshman let's dominate! (Yes, I only play on the freshman team, I never said I was GOOD at basketball. :P )
~B-BALL LOVER~
So not to worry, I haven't died. But I have gone to heaven. Basketball is my life. I am so happy that can play it. And yes, I know I am obsessed, but if you have to be obsessed with anything why not have it be an amazingly awesome sport? Haha.
First game of the season starts tomorrow, followed on Tuesday by our second game of the season, on on Wednesday by our third game of the season. So come on freshman let's dominate! (Yes, I only play on the freshman team, I never said I was GOOD at basketball. :P )
~B-BALL LOVER~
Whatever! You do it non-stop all the time so you must be pretty good! Scratch that! You must be freakin AMAZING! :) I know it!
ReplyDelete