Life
Time to catch up? Yes, I think it is. How have y'all been? I've been OK. School has definitely taken it's toll on me, and I have been very busy. I've also done some basketball, and have been working to learn a bunch of new songs on the piano, so I've been busy, and the times I haven't been doing anything, I wanted to relax, so I hope you guys (Summer mainly) can forgive me.
General Conference was last week-end, and it was amazing. Conference is one of my favorite things about the year. Conference spoke to me, and I especially loved Elder Holland's, President Monson's, President Uchtdorf's, and Elder Bednar's talks. They were all good though, and I loved them so much.
Another thing I have been up to that's been fabulous is, early morning seminary. It's been really great to start my day off everyday with seminary. The feelings of the spirit help me to be happier. I love my seminary class, and my seminary teach (Brother McCune) is a great teacher. I LOVE Seminary.
What else have I been up to? Not really anything. School has taken so much of my time, that I don't have the time to do anything besides what's been previously stated, but I am getting ready for Halloween, which is one of my favorite holidays. (After Halloween it's Christmas, then Thanksgiving!) I love decorating, I love dressing up, and I love to scare, and be scared; candy is also a reason to love Halloween. I love autumn, the browns, yellows, reds and oranges. I love the weather, it's warm, not too hot, and still no snow. I love autumn rain, and I love the falling leaves. This earth is a beautiful place, and I am so grateful to be able to live where I live, and to enjoy the full splendor of nature.
I hope you all have a great week, and I will write to you as soon as I can.
General Conference was last week-end, and it was amazing. Conference is one of my favorite things about the year. Conference spoke to me, and I especially loved Elder Holland's, President Monson's, President Uchtdorf's, and Elder Bednar's talks. They were all good though, and I loved them so much.
Another thing I have been up to that's been fabulous is, early morning seminary. It's been really great to start my day off everyday with seminary. The feelings of the spirit help me to be happier. I love my seminary class, and my seminary teach (Brother McCune) is a great teacher. I LOVE Seminary.
What else have I been up to? Not really anything. School has taken so much of my time, that I don't have the time to do anything besides what's been previously stated, but I am getting ready for Halloween, which is one of my favorite holidays. (After Halloween it's Christmas, then Thanksgiving!) I love decorating, I love dressing up, and I love to scare, and be scared; candy is also a reason to love Halloween. I love autumn, the browns, yellows, reds and oranges. I love the weather, it's warm, not too hot, and still no snow. I love autumn rain, and I love the falling leaves. This earth is a beautiful place, and I am so grateful to be able to live where I live, and to enjoy the full splendor of nature.
I hope you all have a great week, and I will write to you as soon as I can.
(>^^)>Here's a hug from me to you! <(^^<)
Of course I can forgive u!!! :) i certainly know how busy life can get! :) love u!
ReplyDelete