Quotes
"A girl doesn't have to look a certain way to be gorgeous!"
"Always smile even if you are sad because you never know who is falling in love with your smile!"
"Have u ever noticed that the word 'studying' is just a combination of the words 'student' and dying'?"
"We are on the same page, just in different libraries"
"Money talks, problem is, mine only knows one word: goodbye"
"Life is like a pack of gum... I am yet to figure out why"
"your presence is often the best present"
"dont make someone a priority when they make u an option"
"If i were a letter, i would be 'Q'... because im nothing without 'U'"
"life is too short to be anything but happy"
"life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"
"it's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives."
"one of the keys to happiness is a bad memory"
"for every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness"
"Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday"
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light"
"LIFE- REMEMBERING to live laugh and love. ALWAYS being all you can be. REALIZING there is always something more. NEVER loosing faith. TAKING risks. LOOKING for the best in things. KNOWING you are worth more than anyone could ever imagine ♥ ♥"
These are just some quotes that I found via... facebook. (yes I spend WAY too much time on there, but I thought they were good so I would share them with you!)
Also I would like to apologize for my long absence... but I've honestly way too lazy to write anything... so no I'm not dead... but with school, I sometimes think I shortly will be. ;)
"Always smile even if you are sad because you never know who is falling in love with your smile!"
"Have u ever noticed that the word 'studying' is just a combination of the words 'student' and dying'?"
"We are on the same page, just in different libraries"
"Money talks, problem is, mine only knows one word: goodbye"
"Life is like a pack of gum... I am yet to figure out why"
"your presence is often the best present"
"dont make someone a priority when they make u an option"
"If i were a letter, i would be 'Q'... because im nothing without 'U'"
"life is too short to be anything but happy"
"life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"
"it's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives."
"one of the keys to happiness is a bad memory"
"for every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness"
"Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday"
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light"
"LIFE- REMEMBERING to live laugh and love. ALWAYS being all you can be. REALIZING there is always something more. NEVER loosing faith. TAKING risks. LOOKING for the best in things. KNOWING you are worth more than anyone could ever imagine ♥ ♥"
These are just some quotes that I found via... facebook. (yes I spend WAY too much time on there, but I thought they were good so I would share them with you!)
Also I would like to apologize for my long absence... but I've honestly way too lazy to write anything... so no I'm not dead... but with school, I sometimes think I shortly will be. ;)
Comments
Post a Comment