D&C

     In seminary we have been studying the Doctrine and Covenants, and also in YW. And today as I was sitting in YW I was flipping through D&C and as I read through Section 98, I found a few scriptures that stuck out to me. The first and main one was D&C 89:18, some of you may have read it before, but I really like it and thought that I should share it with you. "18 Let not your hearts be troubled; for in my Father’s house are many mansions, and I have prepared a place for you; and where my Father and I am, there ye shall be also." 


     That scripture is now one of my new favorites. It's short, sweet and I just love it. But Section 98 also has a few more that I will share with you.
 "13 And whoso layeth down his life in my cause, for my name’s sake, shall find it again, even life eternal.
  14 Therefore, be not afraid of your enemies, for I have decreed in my heart, saith the Lord, that I will prove you in all things, whether you will abide in my covenant, even unto death, that you may be found worthy."
 "22 And again I say unto you, if ye observe to ado whatsoever I command you, I, the Lord, will turn away all bwrath and indignation from you, and the cgates of hell shall not prevail against you."

     There are so many great and wonderful scriptures in D&C and also in the Book of Mormon. These resources have strengthened my life in so many ways, I am so blessed to be able to have them in my life, and have the opportunity to read them. Each day as I read the scriptures I am able to learn so much more about God and I am so grateful for that. I know that these scriptures are true, and I want you all to know that I have a testimony of the scriptures.

Comments

Popular Posts