One Week
One week of school has gone by, and already I have tons of homework!! Fifty pages of reading a night in this book I don't even understand for English; Biology essay that has to be EXACTLY three hundred words about 'What is Science?'; Geometry homework; a 3-page essay for English and ALL of this was given to me to finish TODAY. Yeah, High School is a lot harder, and WAY different from CMS; but I am enjoying it enough. Weight-Training will be fun, I hope I will like Auto, and the rest aren't killing me, YET. But we shall see. OH YEAH! And I LOVE Early Morning Seminary! A spiritual-lift everyday before school is just what I need!!
On Friday I went to a THS Football game. Honestly I don't really understand the game all that much, but my friends were playing in the band and wanted me to come. I actually had a lot of fun, and yes Timpview won. It was like 46-12 or something. :)
That's all I got's for you, so until next time BLOGGERS!
~THS Gal~
On Friday I went to a THS Football game. Honestly I don't really understand the game all that much, but my friends were playing in the band and wanted me to come. I actually had a lot of fun, and yes Timpview won. It was like 46-12 or something. :)
That's all I got's for you, so until next time BLOGGERS!
~THS Gal~
Comments
Post a Comment