Lately...
Lately my life hasn't been interesting, or eventful, it's been normal, and somewhat relaxing... cause to me three hours of super tough basketball training is relaxing, and sleeping is nice, and making pizza and milkshakes with my sisters is calming, and friends... well OK they aren't relaxing, but I still love being with them.
I've done a lot of thinking in this week as well. My parents have been gone since early Wednesday morning, and are coming home later today, so I have had my sisters for three days, and most of the time they were off doing something, so I got bored and began thinking. So this entry is just going to be a bunch of random mixed-up mumbo jumbo.
I've done a lot of thinking in this week as well. My parents have been gone since early Wednesday morning, and are coming home later today, so I have had my sisters for three days, and most of the time they were off doing something, so I got bored and began thinking. So this entry is just going to be a bunch of random mixed-up mumbo jumbo.
- I am going to list some of my recently favorite scriptures from the 'Book of Mormon' 2 Nephi 31:20 2 Nephi 31-32 Helaman 5:12 Alma 37:37
- Favorite church Hymns? Lead Kindly Light, The Spirit of God, Lord, I Would Follow Thee
- (Now off the subject of church) TV show I just started liking? Zeke and Luther. (Yeah I recently just started liking that show!! Hahahaha)
- Songs I recently fell in LOVE with : Blind: Jason Derulo Cold Case Love: Rihanna Check Yes Juliet: We The Kings Kryptonite: 3 Doors Down
- I'm writing another song... :) maybe I will post it here when it's finished.
That's really it, just a bunch of randomness. Well until next time bloggers!
~Thinkin' Gal!~
Comments
Post a Comment