First Day of HIGH SCHOOL!!!!
Today was my very first day of High School!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I was so freaked out, cause it's new, and it's 4X the size of my Middle School. But it wasn't that bad, I mean we had an assembly to go over rules and stuff, and I was able to hang with friends, then they gave us an hour to find all our classes and the Library and Lunch Room and such, then we went to our classes and had ice-cream. They also gave us a T-Shirt. But it was just Freshman today, so... tomorrow will be fun with the Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors. *SIGH* and I have to go to early morning seminary and it's ODD classes, my ODD classes are all lame. OH WELL.
(Sorry it's been a while since I last wrote.)
~FRESHMEAT GIRLIE!~
(Sorry it's been a while since I last wrote.)
~FRESHMEAT GIRLIE!~
Comments
Post a Comment