Oh my

I just got done reading my old journal entry's ranging from when I was twelve to about seven months ago. And I was laughing so hard at some of the older entry's. I droanded on and on about boys and was so funny about it too. It's amazing how much my life has changed, even in the past several months. And it has changed for the better. My life seemed so dramatic back then, I was so occupied by drama that I let the important things fade away. And I even noticed the improvement in the later entry's than from the beginning ones.

My friends have changed too, and I still love the old ones, but I am so greatful for the new ones. They have strengthened and inspired me, they are so kind and I love them all to death. I don't go a day without seeing them, and it's so nice to have them living in such a close proximity.

Granted I still like a boy, but I am not as creepily-obsessed as I used to be. I used to be really funny about it all. (This was in 7th grade might I add.) Eight grade was a better year for me all around, I had better grades, I had amazing friends, I played on the school's basketball team, (something I didn't do in 7th grade, but I did play basketball.)

I don't know exactly what this whole post is about. It's just a bunch of random jumbo thrown into the blog post. So I hope it isn't too horrible, but I just had thoughts and put them here, cause my journal is in my room and I am too lazy to get it. =)

I have nothing more to say, so until next time my blog readers!

~SSAAYYDDEEEERRZZ~

Comments

Popular Posts