Eclipse
I just thought I would tell you guys about my experience while watching Eclipse. (I don't know why I watched it, I haven't even seen New Moon yet, but my mom made me.) And the best part in the whole movie was when Bella broke or "sprained" her had punching Jacob, cause that just proves my point about how stupid, and weak she really is. Why Edward and Jacob are so protective of her, and love her so much is beyond me.
Any of you Twilight fans ever think about the fact that Edward is so much older than Bella, it's like a creepy old guy hitting on a High Schooler, and then there's Jacob, and he falls in love with Bella's daughter. So basically to me the series seems that it's all about creepy older guys hitting on young girls.
Plus I don't think that the acting is very good.
Sorry to destroy the love of you Twilight fans. But I did read the books (well for the most part Twilight was the only one that I actually finished, I got bored with New Moon and Eclipse and during Breaking Dawn completely skipped over the whole Jacob part.) So don't tell me I can't judge cause I never gave it a chance. But I am not a romantic type person, and mind-reading, really old, sparkly, blood-sucking boys don't make it any more appealing to me, neither do giant smelly dogs. So...
Now I am done with my anti-twilight ranting. So until I can think of something else to post about.
~Anti-Twilight Gal~
Any of you Twilight fans ever think about the fact that Edward is so much older than Bella, it's like a creepy old guy hitting on a High Schooler, and then there's Jacob, and he falls in love with Bella's daughter. So basically to me the series seems that it's all about creepy older guys hitting on young girls.
Plus I don't think that the acting is very good.
Sorry to destroy the love of you Twilight fans. But I did read the books (well for the most part Twilight was the only one that I actually finished, I got bored with New Moon and Eclipse and during Breaking Dawn completely skipped over the whole Jacob part.) So don't tell me I can't judge cause I never gave it a chance. But I am not a romantic type person, and mind-reading, really old, sparkly, blood-sucking boys don't make it any more appealing to me, neither do giant smelly dogs. So...
Now I am done with my anti-twilight ranting. So until I can think of something else to post about.
~Anti-Twilight Gal~
Besides the not liking it, was it bad? Like, you know too violent or too sexual? Haha sorry just let me know cuz i've heard tons of different reviews so.........? Help! haha
ReplyDeletePersonally it was not that bad. I mean the fight scene had like a guys arms ripped off, but no blood was ever shown, and I mean there was kissing, but you never see anything bad. So...
ReplyDelete