CRAZY BABYSITTING

      Today I babysat for a family in my ward. They have five kids, but only three of them were there, and one of their cousin's was there. So it started fairly easy, and with only four. Then the cousin and one of the kids left, and so then there was only two. Then the oldest son comes home, and brings a friend. But that's only four so it's easy. Then in come EIGHT MORE KIDS!! It was me vs. 12 kids. And it lasted for about 30 min. before the mom of the cousin's came in. So she had me do some dishes, read the kids a bedtime story and leave.

OH YA!! And I got peed on by the youngest girl... yes real pee, she peed her pants while sitting on my lap.

 I am so freakin' tired!!! AND SO, I am off to bed, cause I have early morning XC tomorrow. So LATER!

~Tired GIRL~

Comments

Popular Posts