??

This week has been so much fun!! On Monday (the 5th) my friend Said and I went with my friends Elias and Kyle to the 4th (but really the 5th) of July parade! I had a lot of fun, don't know about them though... haha. After we came over to my house and watched Wipeout (it's kinda our new obsession, though I have loved it since it first aired, my friends recently just became obsessed) and then I left to go to my aunt and uncle's house. We ate pizza, and had a riveting argument over Twilight. (Corey and I very anti-Twilight, my mom and her twin very pro-Twilight). And we also told jokes, and laughed, and laughed even more when my aunt Lyndi and my mom started crying from laughing so hard. After we left my aunt's house I came back and hung some more with Elias and Said. They had been spray-painting things silver while I was gone so I was handed a spray-painted rose. I joined them after that, and we spray-painted a spider then burned it with a magnifying glass. Haha, that was funny. Then it was around fourish and we (mostly them, cause I had already eating a ton of pizza) were hungry. So we went into Elias' house and he made Crepe's with Nutella(?) (I believe that's the spelling but I am a horrible speller!) while Said and I sat around since there wasn't anything to do. After eating, we went outside again, only to go into Said's house to play Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Tuesday was not the most exciting day, rather boring, just more video games, and some skateboarding contests (I won) and more Wipeout. But I still had a lot of fun.

Yesterday, was a day when pretty much all we did was bake, and if you know me, you would know that baking is not my forte. I am so bad at cooking and baking. (My worst grade in school was in a cooking class, and it was the easiest class at my school.) But I couldn't avoid it, cause for mutual we were having a cake auction. So I had to make a cake, but my friends decided that we should all make our cakes together. Which was a great idea, because Elias and Kristen actually have made cakes from scratch before, and without them my cake would've been horrible!! But that's pretty much all we did, but my kitchen curse followed us, cause my oven door fell off, the cakes stuck to the pan, and the frosting was to liquid-like to use. But in the end the cakes turned out pretty good, and I had fun. We also watched Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. (Elias had never seen it before!!!) After we finished with the cakes for the auction we decorated the cake we made for us to eat. When we were done eating it we brought a piece over to Said but he took the cake and went back inside, not wanting to hang with us. So we came back over to my house and just kinda talked and read. (Elias and Abby were reading Maximum Ride books, and I was reading The Children of the Promise.) The twins and Jeremy left at around fiveish, soon followed by Kristen. So Elias and I watched some Spoungebob and read until his younger brother came and got him. After twentyish minutes we left to go to the church for the cake auction. The cakes we made sold for $25 each which was shocking, but also everyone else's cakes went for more, except one, which was a carrot cake. And the whole thing was way boring, but at least it was for us YW to go to girls camp. (haha I almost type YM bahahahahahahahaha) After Elias, Said, Abby, Hillary and I went over to Said's house and played more Super Smash Bros Brawl. After one round the twins had to go, so Elias, Said and I played a few more rounds before switching to Mario Kart. I did a lot better at that then I thought I would cause normally I fall off cliff's GALORE. I even fall off cliff's when there weren't supposed to be cliff's there!!!! (Fighting games are more of my thing.) But I came in 3rd most of the time, so that was a huge accomplishment for me, someone who normally comes in 11th. (No not twelfth I can normally beat ONE person. Haha) At 9:30ish Elias and I returned to our own homes, and I then watch a few episodes of Pawn Stars with my mom.

(And just so you know, I had XC practice on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday we ran five miles, and Wednesday we were supposed to run nine miles, but Kristen and I left a little early cause we passed my house, [I had a hurt leg, but I also didn't want to run six more miles.] but we still ran about three miles.) That's my week, and my first good post in a while, so w.T.y.G.l.

~A:SKf;dsbabgakidutaehwiugtjgj Gal~

Comments

Popular Posts