Pioneer Trek
I just returned home from Pioneer Trek. I smell like sweat and campfire, and am covered in a bajillion bug bites, but my testimony was strengthened, and I got an awesome tan. (and only burned a little on my neck.)
Any of you who have the opportunity to go to Trek TAKE IT and go!! It was so amazing and I loved it all. I might write more about it later, but right now I am going to go take a shower cause three days of camping and twelve hours on a bus don't help a person in the smell or cleanlyness department so LATER
~Sayderz (Anna F. Tait [in Pioneer Trek])
Any of you who have the opportunity to go to Trek TAKE IT and go!! It was so amazing and I loved it all. I might write more about it later, but right now I am going to go take a shower cause three days of camping and twelve hours on a bus don't help a person in the smell or cleanlyness department so LATER
~Sayderz (Anna F. Tait [in Pioneer Trek])
Comments
Post a Comment