Interesting babysitting

Today I had the opportunity to babysit my lovely cousins. And it was only for an hour but a lot happened. And don't get me wrong I love my cousins dearly but they are CrAzY! Here's just a simple run through, my cousin Lincoln poked me in the eye with a magic wand, and kept hitting me with it. Roman dropped my cell-phone in the toliet (and now it's not working) and Gavin got mad at me and left the house, and it took me five minutes of screaming his name before I found him. (In the front yard trying to start the sprinklers.) Ya, it's not totally crazy, but it was a lot of hard work, for just an hour. haha

Well I wish I had more to blog about, but lately my life has been so boring. I really haven't done like anything. haha

~Bored Babysitting Gal~

Comments

Popular Posts