Composition
Yaloha! Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted, but I haven't really known what to post about, cause I don't think you guys care all that much about my life, but that's all I can ever think about so I am just gonna combine a TON of things into this blog post so here it goes!
1. IT'S SUMMER VACATION!!! (WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!) That's way exciting. Though so far it's been uneventful except two parties I went to Friday night, but other than that nothing really happened. (Both parties were fun in their own ways BTW)
2. I am LOVIN' Paramore music. I am lovin' their new song, "The Only Exception" at the moment. I am also lovin' Hayley Williams (lead singer in Paramore) part in the song "Airplanes" by B.o.B.
3. I am in the works of writing a new song, and I am need of a little help. [Can ya guys comment and leave me some cute rhyming words? THANKS!] (Yes, I know that sounds lame!)
4. I went on a run yesterday (3 miles WAY easy) but I haven't gone running for a couple weeks, and didn't eat anything before hand, ya... you can guess, I got way sick. I felt like a total whimp, but I seriously thought I was going to puke. Good thing one of the friends with me on the run felt the same and stopped to walk a little before me, so I didn't feel totally alone and whimpish.
5. 7:00 am XC training starts next week! Which is both exciting, and terrifying cause like, we are going to run, a lot. And I haven't built up the best endurance yet, but it should be fun! (Let's hope so...)
6. I have two more books to reccomend to you guys, if you are ever in the market for some new reading books, the first one is "Saving Kristen" it's pretty good, the ending could've been done a little better, but over all I really enjoyed it. The second is "The Hourglass Door" AMAZING BOOK! It's kinda like Twilight if you are into that, except it's way better, and doesn't involve creepy sparkly blood-sucking dudes, and that OVERLOADED amounts of romance. "The Hourglass Door" is one of the best books I have read in a while, and as soon as I read the second book in the trilogy "The Golden Spiral" I will let you guys know how I feel on that one. =)
So how was that for combining at TON of stuff into a short little blog? I thought I did pretty good, except I didn't go into detail, but oh well. W.t.Y.g.L.
~ Obnoxious Girl ~
1. IT'S SUMMER VACATION!!! (WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!) That's way exciting. Though so far it's been uneventful except two parties I went to Friday night, but other than that nothing really happened. (Both parties were fun in their own ways BTW)
2. I am LOVIN' Paramore music. I am lovin' their new song, "The Only Exception" at the moment. I am also lovin' Hayley Williams (lead singer in Paramore) part in the song "Airplanes" by B.o.B.
3. I am in the works of writing a new song, and I am need of a little help. [Can ya guys comment and leave me some cute rhyming words? THANKS!] (Yes, I know that sounds lame!)
4. I went on a run yesterday (3 miles WAY easy) but I haven't gone running for a couple weeks, and didn't eat anything before hand, ya... you can guess, I got way sick. I felt like a total whimp, but I seriously thought I was going to puke. Good thing one of the friends with me on the run felt the same and stopped to walk a little before me, so I didn't feel totally alone and whimpish.
5. 7:00 am XC training starts next week! Which is both exciting, and terrifying cause like, we are going to run, a lot. And I haven't built up the best endurance yet, but it should be fun! (Let's hope so...)
6. I have two more books to reccomend to you guys, if you are ever in the market for some new reading books, the first one is "Saving Kristen" it's pretty good, the ending could've been done a little better, but over all I really enjoyed it. The second is "The Hourglass Door" AMAZING BOOK! It's kinda like Twilight if you are into that, except it's way better, and doesn't involve creepy sparkly blood-sucking dudes, and that OVERLOADED amounts of romance. "The Hourglass Door" is one of the best books I have read in a while, and as soon as I read the second book in the trilogy "The Golden Spiral" I will let you guys know how I feel on that one. =)
So how was that for combining at TON of stuff into a short little blog? I thought I did pretty good, except I didn't go into detail, but oh well. W.t.Y.g.L.
~ Obnoxious Girl ~
Comments
Post a Comment